The Search function looks for systems registered with the OTNhub eVisit (Videoconference) service, either room-based or personal systems.
The search looks for matches in the following OTN Directory Profile fields:
- To access the search page, tap Search in the bottom navigation bar.
- To set up the search, tap the Search field and type the first few letters of your search term.
- Type at least two characters in the Search field.
- The more characters you type, the better the search results. For example, if you type SMI the search will find names such as Smiley Robinson or Ginger Smith. (It will not find Wesmill Aardvark or Joe Blacksmith.)
- To start the search, tap the Search button.
A list of matching systems appears in order of relevance – entries that most closely match your search criteria appear first.
The search results include the following for each system:
Using the Search Results list, you can: