eVisit: Using Email Invitations
Computer*, or tablet, or smartphone.
*If using a computer, you will need a webcam, speakers, and microphone.
To-do before your video visit
Receive your email invitation and review the system requirements.
• Quick Start Guide
• Guide de démarrage rapide
Find detailed instructions for your device below:
• PC (or Windows 7 or 8 Tablet)
• Mac OS X Computer
• Android Phone or Tablet
• iPhone or iPad
An eVisit is a private, secure face-to-face appointment either between healthcare providers, or between healthcare providers and patients. The technology used is secured and tested. It will only ever be seen and heard by the healthcare professionals involved.
Your eVisit will be private and confidential.
eVisits allow you to attend an appointment from wherever you are, eliminating the barriers of time and distance, giving you a whole new level of convenience, efficiency and independence.
How an eVisit works
- The person arranging the eVisit will send you an email invitation which contains a link.
Some eVisits will require a Personal Identification Number (PIN) - if you were not given a PIN by the meeting organizer, then it will not be required to join the eVisit.
- Click the link at the scheduled date and time.
- You’ll be asked to enter your name and then click the join button. If you received a PIN, you will be asked to enter it here.
- A video panel opens within the browser and your personal, private appointment begins.
Need help? Contact OTN Technical Support: 1-855-654-0888.