Virtual Care INFOBulletins
The Ministry of Health’s (ministry’s) bulletins are published and available on the ministry’s website to keep members of the professional health care community informed on policy and program changes. In an effort to provide our members and other health care professionals with the most up-to-date information on virtual care policies, and recent virtual care policy changes, we have posted below all of the most recent INFObulletins related to virtual care and will do so going forward as they are released.
These publications are available in English only due to their technical nature.
- Changes to the Outside Use Report-Virtual Care Claims (April 2, 2020)
- Virtual Care Program – New Virtual Care Billing Codes Effective (April 1, 2020)
- Changes to the Schedule of Benefits for Physician Services (Schedule) in response to COVID-19 influenza pandemic effective March 21, 2020
- Billing for virtual physician services and technical guidance
- Changes to the Schedule of Benefits for Physician Services (Schedule) in response to COVID-19 influenza pandemic effective March 14, 2020
- Billing Amendments to Enable Direct-to-Patient Video Visits and Modernize Virtual Care Compensation