Virtual French Language Services: Content
Whether living in a French-speaking community, a rural and remote setting, or in an urban area, you can connect with a health care provider and receive care in French through real-time video.
Connect with health care services in French. Access care through video from wherever you are.
Ask your local health care provider to request a video visit
Benefits of using virtual care to access French language services:
- Get the care you need in the language of your preference.
- Access health care services from anywhere.
- Quickly access health care providers and specialists anywhere in Ontario.
- Receive care closer to home – in the right place, and at the right time for you.
- Reduce inconvenient and time-consuming long-distance travel.
Your health care provider wants the best care for you. If you think health services in French will result in a better outcome, contact your provider.
How it Works:
Request a video visit from your health care provider.
Your health care provider will identify services for you. If you require services in French, please make the request directly with your provider.
Your health care provider will notify you of the appointment details (date/time/connection details).
Arrive at the host site in time for your appointment OR connect directly to the health care provider using your personal device.